DJM Upper Arm Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have mcgaughys 2 inch spindles and 3/4 ton purple keys. I have all new suspension up front also. My question was my upper ball joints look like there at a bad angle from where I'm dropped so much. My question is can I run the djm uppers without the lowers? I dont see why not jw If any other member has ran that set up. Love my spindles so dont want to put stock ones back on an do djm lowers

matslp488

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes you can run them... I had the same set up as you McGaughys spindles, 2in lowering keys and I added the djm uppers and my truck aligned into specs no more camber for me

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well mine aligned fine with purple keys and spindles Was just worried bout the upper ball joint angle. But there not under load they just follow so I guess its fine

svtthis

Reaction score
Well mine aligned fine with purple keys and spindles Was just worried bout the upper ball joint angle. But there not under load they just follow so I guess its fine

I had this exact same situation when I installed the belltech drop spindles. Belltech advised me to flip the ball
Joints in the uppers if I had a drop of 5" which I do. I choose not to and replace when they fail. I have the djm upper and djm 3" lowering control arm in addition to the drop spindles.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What ever came about of your tire problem?

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing Seller never messaged me back off amazon. Just bought a couple new ones off Ebay. so I had to eat 2 tires. 3 were messed up but the one I kept I think it will be ok

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63