DJM Sway Bar w/ MOOG End links REVIEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First, I want to say no mod is better than a suspension mod, especially on these monster trucks. I also want to say I had a little difficulty getting all the parts for this install, but it all worked out in the end and I cant really put blame on NORCAL SS as he did his part to make sure I was happy. I would put more blame on the supplier but regardless it all worked out and wanted to give special thanks to NORCAL SS for not only being patient with my 1,0001 retarded suspension questions but also making sure I got everything I needed to complete this install.

I have 145k miles on my Tahoe and the car spent all its life in the south where roads are pretty nice and rust issues are not a major concern. I inspected my end links and sway bars and they looked in great shape, I almost regretted buying sway bars first as I know shocks will be needed in the near future. Upon uninstall, I realized how badly I needed new end links. The old ones were all over the place. Rear ones were definitely ready to go, the fronts were definitely on their way out. I tried to compare sway bar sizes and I honestly feel they are similar. The DJM's look to have a slightly different design in some places and look much prettier but with my eyes, I couldnt see a difference with THICKNESS which I thought was the biggest improvement with sway bars. The DJM bar looks like it is fitted to mate with the end link bushings better but big assumptions on my end.

Although to the naked eye the sway bars dont look to be much different (DJM vs stock), when driving, it feels very different. Sway bars MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HANDLING/CORNERING. The ride is way more predictable and I definitely can take turns at faster speeds. I am very happy with this upgrade. I am not sure how much of the improvement goes to the sway bars versus improved end links but this combination has made my ride way better and I STRONGLY RECOMMEND BOTH to everyone, especially if you creeping up on mileage. Installation was pretty easy, hardest part was getting end link off on rear passenger side due to exhaust but a small enough ratchet will get the job done with a little patience. Thanks for reading and hope this helps others with their decision making.

FYI, I went with DJM because of forum recommendations, supporting a member, and biggest motivation was price point :).

OP
OP
M

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 Tahoe LT
Moog K6700 - Rear Bushings
Moog K700432 - Front Bushings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members