Disabling TPMS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bringing up an old thread… but did you ever figure out how you did this?

Trying to deactivate my van. Apparently the receiver is bad And it’s not a simple change out. Has to be programmed to the vehicle if I get a new receiver. Pain in the ass. I want to turn it off completely
No, never figured out how that happened but it ended up coming back on. I also figured out that sensors don’t need a separate hole, they’re incorporated in the valve stem. I bought new OE sensors and a programming tool. They work now. It must have been a temporary fluke that mine deactivated for awhile.

There is a company that makes a product to disable TPMS and does a bunch of other stuff. It’s called an Autosync but it’s about $200. Otherwise you can get the spoofer that’s discussed in prior posts in this thread but it uses your receiver in the vehicle. Here’s a link to BT Dieselworks that sells the Autosync. The different options are listed.They also do BCM programming that will disable it in the ‘15-20’s. Be aware if you go with their BCM programming, you need an Autocal which is about $200 plus the programming is $200. And you’ll need patience, I bought the BCM programming and it took many weeks to get the file emailed to me.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re the man for that link!. I have searched periodically but haven’t had any luck finding a tpms disable…

I haven’t actually quoted what the dealer would charge to replace the receiver but even so I’m still not even 100% sure that’s the problem. My van won’t even go into pairing mode. So they’ll wanna hit me with diagnostics fee, replace that. Then replace the sensors because I ditched them all when I bought new tires because one of them was leaking..

At this point I’m over it I just want to eliminate the system.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re the man for that link!. I have searched periodically but haven’t had any luck finding a tpms disable…

I haven’t actually quoted what the dealer would charge to replace the receiver but even so I’m still not even 100% sure that’s the problem. My van won’t even go into pairing mode. So they’ll wanna hit me with diagnostics fee, replace that. Then replace the sensors because I ditched them all when I bought new tires because one of them was leaking..

At this point I’m over it I just want to eliminate the system.
The Autosync will do it. If you go that route, please post your results. I don’t know anybody that has one.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will do. I’m gonna inquire with them first because I don’t actually know if my van falls into the gmt900 category or not.
It looks like the vans are GMT610 after 2002. I was under the impression they were the same platform as the SUV’s and pickups but apparently not. I’m curious what BT Dieselworks says, if that will work or not. Be prepared, their customer service sucks. I’m pretty sure the entire company is one guy and he doesn’t answer emails quickly if at all.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like the vans are GMT610 after 2002. I was under the impression they were the same platform as the SUV’s and pickups but apparently not. I’m curious what BT Dieselworks says, if that will work or not. Be prepared, their customer service sucks. I’m pretty sure the entire company is one guy and he doesn’t answer emails quickly if at all.
Yeah I definitely feel like the van is right up the same alley as the trucks and SUVs from experience (and that’s why I post about it a lot on here) but definitely has its differences. I’ll keep updated if get a response and or decide to purchase one for myself

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Rocket Man
I Emailed their sales department. Called their number then emailed the email that is quoted on their answering machine…. Nothing. Bummer
Patience grasshopper. Give him a couple weeks and see. It took me a lot of time to finally get a conversation started but once it did, he kept after it until I was taken care of.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Patience grasshopper. Give him a couple weeks and see. It took me a lot of time to finally get a conversation started but once it did, he kept after it until I was taken care of.
Damn. Weeks? How does he run a business lol. I’ll keep updated if I ever hear back

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn. Weeks? How does he run a business lol. I’ll keep updated if I ever hear back
I don’t know how he does, I guess because he has a unique product that nobody else can make because he has the patent. The guy is pretty much an electronic genius. He was co-creator of EFI Live, the tuning hardware/software suite used by the likes of Blackbear Tuning etc. He invented the Autosync and figured out how to unlock settings not even offered by the factory. Did you check out some of the features like one-touch down (and up) on all windows on certain trucks? There’s nobody else in the world that figured out how to do some of the stuff he offers. Plus he can flash BCM’s using EFI Live, he figured that out. I think he’s a one-man show though. Maybe he concentrates on taking care of one customer at a time instead of taking on more and more and getting where he can’t help the ones he has. IDK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645