Disabling TPMS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do know that when he wrote the file to flash my BCM and I had issues trying to figure out how to do it, he was on the spot. He answered my emails right away. Then after a week or two I was having an issue where the RAP wasn’t turning off with the door being opened so the stereo would keep playing for a couple minutes after I went in the house. He wrote a new file and emailed it to me immediately and I was able to flash the BCM and it fixed it. So once he gets in touch and you’re a customer, he seems to take care of you.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not trying to knock the guy. But even a generic email that says he’s backed up or I’m in queue to be answered soon would be nice.

But you’re right. He’s got what I want lol. So I’ll wait around until I hear back

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed, I’ve never had a company not answer the phone or email of a potential new customer. It’s weird. LMK when he answers you, I’m curious.

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not trying to knock the guy. But even a generic email that says he’s backed up or I’m in queue to be answered soon would be nice.

But you’re right. He’s got what I want lol. So I’ll wait around until I hear back
Any updates?
As I see a lot of cool features I want to change on my 18 Tahoe
Like fogs on with hi beams
Blinkers disabled and DRLs being blinkers
Hmm what else oh door chime 30second max.

But if I read this right I’m looking at $600 as a whole to do this change with their BCM programming?

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any updates?
As I see a lot of cool features I want to change on my 18 Tahoe
Like fogs on with hi beams
Blinkers disabled and DRLs being blinkers
Hmm what else oh door chime 30second max.

But if I read this right I’m looking at $600 as a whole to do this change with their BCM programming?
Never got a response

Reaction score
I can disable the TPMS system with the AutoSync plugged in. I ordered it online and received it within a week.

They also now can do the BCM programming through the AutoSync also. Not sure exactly if they send you a microSD card to put into the AutoSync with the file on it or if it downloads it over wifi like how it updates it's firmware.

EDIT: Pics added20220505_142833.jpg
20220505_142909.jpg

20220505_143035.jpg

Last edited: