Dirty south meet!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i got my intake and will have a new exhaust by then. i want to do the e fans but may not have them by then. doesnt bb give you free re-tunes if you add something to the truck?

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
i got my intake and will have a new exhaust by then. i want to do the e fans but may not have them by then. doesnt bb give you free re-tunes if you add something to the truck?

i think so but im not 100%. I read somewhere that if you need a retune to make sure you talk with justin before just showing up.

chantz1991

fully blown hoe
Reaction score
at the moment tennessee, originally from louisiana
alright now, im from louisiana, and thats f'd up, but funny as hell, yea we got sum wierd shit around here, but be careful in new orleans and dont say shit about the saints, the people in new orleans will f'n kill you, thats why i live 2 hours away, haha

OP
OP
fatnlowtahoe504

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright now, im from louisiana, and thats f'd up, but funny as hell, yea we got sum wierd shit around here, but be careful in new orleans and dont say shit about the saints, the people in new orleans will f'n kill you, thats why i live 2 hours away, haha

you only get killed if your somewhere your not supposed to be i live not even 10min from the city and we have pretty much the safest neighborhood in the city and surrounding areas...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz