Coming soon! My '98 Sub build. Something different

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BentleyArnage

BentleyArnage

Reaction score
Greetings infidels!

I'm back. What a lot of crap. Had to deal with some boat nonsense, a trip to Texas that didn't work out. Which resulted in a bad fall and further injury to my shoulder. Christmas was a blur. I hope you all had a lovely one. I spent mine on pain meds. Don't know how I cooked the Prime Rib and Yorkshire Pudding, but I'm told it was great. A couple of trips that were painful and exhausting.

End of January brought my new grandson. Who immediately hijacked a life flight helo from one hospital to the NICU at another. A little premie. Finally he came home and is in good shape.

During this tribulation, we had to take in my ex-wife who was nearly killed last year in a propane explosion. She's in terrible shape. But the family is here for her.

Then the shoulder started in to where I couldn't move the thing. 9 trips to the ER. Finally got muscle relaxers which helped dramatically. Picked up an X5 BMW for the kids and brought it home from Vegas. That trip nearly got me. Then I had a boat to go to Texas. 5000 miles in 6 days. The 99 Tahoe was killing it!

Meanwhile, I'm back and forth with the hospital. First part of the month, some twit with an HHR slammed into the right front at an AMPM. I wasn't in the Tahoe. But it moved over 2.5 '. Then she claimed I hit her. LOL! Video from AMPM.

Stupid thing is I got a huge amount of money for the repairs. I thought they'd total it. Then the steering locks up and I hit a snowbank and flip over at about 40mph. Talk about flip it back over and it drives off. I went to the hospital again. Just had my MRI that took months to get. Now I have to do them again due to the wreck. But the bad news is that I have pressure on the spine and it's causing all sorts of aches and pains. Maybe surgery in a month. Anything to kill this pain.

The kids are fixing the rolled and wrecked Tahoe. Meanwhile, I bought a black 02 with a 3rd row seat. It's only a 5.3, but it yanked a 68 Eldorado on the trailer up to 50 mph on my little test hill.
Of course with my luck, the power steering went out. Putting in the electronic eliminator tomorrow. IMG_0111[1].JPG IMG_0113[1].JPG

OP
OP
BentleyArnage

BentleyArnage

Reaction score
As soon as I get the brake controller and a light issue fixed, I think I'll head to Florida to grab the donor Bentley. Pictures on the trailer coming home once I get it.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
DAMN! You've had a horrible few months! I'm extremely happy to hear your grandson is doing well. My youngest was 25 weeks when he came into the world. Take care of yourself and your family. I hope things turn around with your health.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that explains where you’ve been. What a load of troubles. Hope you get feeling better and healed up. Good to see you back here!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Hope things will be better from here on in.

Ben Gatewood

Reaction score
You had me at "5000 miles in 6 days. The 99 Tahoe was killing it!"

Sorry to hear about the string of bad luck you've had. But congrats on your new grandson.

Life moves on...we just need to keep strong and keep up. Don't go balls hard...go hard balls!!!

chadw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow this sounds dumb as ****. Lets stuff a ****** motor from a ****** old wrecked hoopty in a ****** old suv. Oof. Lots of words, and a few bad pics of a junker.ypu have any nice cars or do they all suck?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98