Dirty south meet!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
or statesboro GA where Georgia Southern University is, kinda on the right of georgia about half way up. we got a few bars and is southern.. we got some fresh tahoes to non street legal muders. but most people with $ arround here have jacked up desils and stuff like that

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
I'm in, my brother will drive from Gainesville and I'm sure I could kidnap Copper&Black aswell.....I say we set a time and date a few months from now like Boss is doing in Texas so that everyone has plenty of time to stack some ***** bar dough and make arrangements My $.02

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in, my brother will drive from Gainesville and I'm sure I could kidnap Copper&Black aswell.....I say we set a time and date a few months from now like Boss is doing in Texas so that everyone has plenty of time to stack some ***** bar dough and make arrangements My $.02

No need for time stacking on my end, I keep an emergency ***** bar fund! Sometimes a guy just needs to see some *******...

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well theres plenty to see in the A! BD, gainesville (assuming you mean Gainesville , GA but now that i think of it, you prob most likely mean FL) is 15 mins from mall of georgia and only 45 from downtown ATL.

im down for ATL, Statesboro, wherever. Theyre doing the BB tune in March in Brunswick. What about that? We can get a tune and go see some *******!

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Tunes and *******", I am opening up a Engine tune shop/********** as soon as possible!

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
My brothers a Gator so I meant FL.....I know, I know, The U all the way for this guy!

I'm down for a little road trip so someone take the bull by the horns and quarter back this thing....

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

"Tunes and *******", I am opening up a Engine tune shop/********** as soon as possible!

need a partner.....:shrug:

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ask your brother how he liked my bama boys beating up on the gators! lol j/k

who's gonna coordinate? do you guys wanna do the tune/meet at the same time? would any of you guys get a tune?

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
I'm not getting a tune until I get my LT's, intake, e-fans purchased and installed so I'm out for the tune but I'm still down for the trip!!

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
im supposed to get a tune. i have to send mine in. I havent and dont see a point since ill never get my truck back. :bawl:

but im down regardless of the status of the truck.