Denali Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^^^ I was thinking of doing this to my SLT but leaving the GMC colored. That looks good.

Mvardi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey what number did you call to order the grill? I called the local gmc dealer in Florida and the part is 450$ wouldn't mind getting the grill for $342.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAARubicon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased mine from GMpartsdirect and it is due here on Monday. I will be installing it myself so I will update the forum with pics and problems.

From what I see initially, It looks like it is held in at the top that is easy to get to and two clips on the bottom and will not require removal of the bumper, I hope I am right.

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I see initially, It looks like it is held in at the top that is easy to get to and two clips on the bottom and will not require removal of the bumper, I hope I am right.

I hope you are right as well because eventually I'd like to replace my Tahoe grille with something else too and don't want to have to remove the bumper. I do know that unfortunately for the '14 trucks most owners have had to remove the bumper to install new grille or front emblem.

customlll

Reaction score
Does anyone know where we could get the Yukon grill that is in the Yukon brochure on page 30-31? I think it looks better than the Denali grill.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where we could get the Yukon grill that is in the Yukon brochure on page 30-31? I think it looks better than the Denali grill.

pics?

HAARubicon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I was wrong.
The grill came in from GMParts direct and its a beautiful piece for 342 bucks.

My first attempt at the install was a fail. The front bumper has to come off. After removing fists full of screws and clips I could not get it to budge so I buttoned it back up till I can find a schematic so I am not just blindly taking screws out.

Anyone have a link to a schematic by chance.