Denali Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTSHARK,
I've been thinking about doing mine in Flat Black for some time nopw, and been contemplating the best way. I think I'm going to replace the Chrome Denali grille with this one I saw on eBay,
so I never have have to worry about Black paint or plasti-dip from peeling off my Chrome one.....Want to keep my color matched grille bezel and just replace the mesh portion.
Judging from some OEM replacements I've seen, the mesh fastens to the bezel with screws on the side and bottom.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-2016-GMC-Yukon-Yukon-XL-Denali-Round-Hole-Style-Hood-Grille-Black-/291511273828?fits=Make:GMC|Model:Yukon|Submodel:Denali&hash=item43df6d0964:g:TCwAAOSw~gRVrxSj&vxp=mtr

I want your Yukon, lol, it looks great. Can you post more pictures of that bad boy? Also, do any of your current mods, such as the suspension, void the warranty?

SSpinball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denali chrome grill for sale, $220 with Red GMC Emblem,
no damage/ no scratches to grill, outer trim was broken in Texas.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 10