Denali Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DCdmd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
price, part #, and PICS when it arrives!!!

Just like DetTigers said: "22936420 is the part # according to gmpartsdirect. $342 shipped"

I called the dealership and they confirmed that was the part number. I also emailed gmpartsdirect and they too confirmed it is the 2015 Yukon Denali upper front grille.

I figured $342 was pretty decent way to upgrade the grille on my leased SLE... still stock, kinda. I will likely have it installed at a local shop here in LA... too dark in my apartment's garage, ha.

Will take a pic when it's finished up

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are already some SLT takeoff grills showing up on eBay pretty cheap. I am thinking of buying one to paint body color on my iridium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are already some SLT takeoff grills showing up on eBay pretty cheap. I am thinking of buying one to paint body color on my iridium.

Do it!!!

Mvardi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just ordered the Denali grille for my Yukon... lets hope its an easy install!

Were did you order from? I just got the 15 and looking for that grill

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I saw one on fleabay for $400. I might shop around a bit.

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was one earlier in the week for 180 buy it now with free shipping... But I missed it.

OP
OP
D

DetTigers

Reaction score
I sent a message to an eBay seller who was selling the SLT grill and asked if he installed the Denali grill. He said it wasn't too bad but that the bumper needed to come off and it was time consuming. Yikes.

He is also a Chevy mechanic.

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like DetTigers said: "22936420 is the part # according to gmpartsdirect. $342 shipped"

I called the dealership and they confirmed that was the part number. I also emailed gmpartsdirect and they too confirmed it is the 2015 Yukon Denali upper front grille.

I figured $342 was pretty decent way to upgrade the grille on my leased SLE... still stock, kinda. I will likely have it installed at a local shop here in LA... too dark in my apartment's garage, ha.

Will take a pic when it's finished up

Your grill come in yet?

DCdmd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yea, it actually came in yesterday. Going to have it installed on Monday at the local GMC dealer. They said it is only a 1 hour job.

Will post some pics when it's done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan