Dealers Accepting under MSRP - Yukon Denali? (Texas or elsewhere?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was their deposit refundable?

It's been awhile since I talked to Pam at Robideaux, but I believe this is their refund policy with your deposit:

o They require $1,000 to secure your order and hold your place in line.
o You can easily cancel and get your money back as long as you do it before the order is firmed up and and the vehicle is locked in for production.
o If you want to cancel after that lock-in period, you have to wait until the vehicle is produced, shipped to their dealership and then sold to another customer.
o Once they sell your vehicle, you get your $1,000 back.

Overall, seems like a fair policy. Someone can correct me if I stated something incorrectly.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I talked to Pam at Robideaux, but I believe this is their refund policy with your deposit:

o They require $1,000 to secure your order and hold your place in line.
o You can easily cancel and get your money back as long as you do it before the order is firmed up and and the vehicle is locked in for production.
o If you want to cancel after that lock-in period, you have to wait until the vehicle is produced, shipped to their dealership and then sold to another customer.
o Once they sell your vehicle, you get your $1,000 back.

Overall, seems like a fair policy. Someone can correct me if I stated something incorrectly.
That sounds fair to me.

Reaction score
I just ordered a Tahoe at Supplier Discount in western NY. All the dealers I talked to said they would do it.
Where in western NY? Having a very difficult time making any head way on Long Island. Wife is a GM employee for a decade now. Best we’ve heard on Yukon Denali is 2k over msrp, instead of 5k..

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in western NY? Having a very difficult time making any head way on Long Island. Wife is a GM employee for a decade now. Best we’ve heard on Yukon Denali is 2k over msrp, instead of 5k..

My friend is a GM employee and said there is an internal system to report dealerships not accepting full employee discount. The executives get quite upset at that. I can understand not accepting friends and family/supplier discount, but a full employee discount should be honored, no questions asked.

Reaction score
That’s good to know, thanks. Our salesperson has actually been pretty accommodating and was initially willing to offer employee pricing but we had a few life events come up in the last 2 months, and they are no longer offering due to the market.

RVAHokie

Reaction score
My friend is a GM employee and said there is an internal system to report dealerships not accepting full employee discount. The executives get quite upset at that. I can understand not accepting friends and family/supplier discount, but a full employee discount should be honored, no questions asked.
Places near me are “accepting it” but then adding 5k back in dealer add ons. See pic for a quote I got last week

Attachments

• C446C707-CEAE-4D39-8E5D-7C21456F34F7.jpeg
    C446C707-CEAE-4D39-8E5D-7C21456F34F7.jpeg
    407.3 KB · Views: 16

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, good point...whenever I talk to a dealer about pricing and what discounts they accept, my next question is "Do you have any required Dealer adds?"...if they do, I move on.
Places near me are “accepting it” but then adding 5k back in dealer add ons. See pic for a quote I got last week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo