Dealers Accepting under MSRP - Yukon Denali? (Texas or elsewhere?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aemycod13

Reaction score
Thanks for all of this. I'm patient, too, but do you (or anyone else) have an inkling of what those timelines look like? If it's September I'll wait for a '23. If they think March I can be patient. From digging through the forum it does sound like Jan/Feb for most folks, but who knows with Omicron and all the chip madness going on.

I am gonna miss that no sales tax if this ends up working out ... :oops:
She wouldn’t go out on a limb and say a timeline. She did say once order is accepted then she will have a good timeline. I’m expecting 4 months, if it’s 5 plus months I’m not sure what I’ll do but also once you get an order in with her she lets you know when one’s available or coming in for same pricing basically. She called me yesterday to tell me if one that was available or enroute. Order one through her and get on her list. Just call her and talk to her. She’s awesome, you won’t be sorry.

flyngmblr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
GM employe discounts accepted in Phoenix, $500 refundable deposit, required, anticipated delivery early Feb. I will be selling my 2021 6k miles.
What Phoenix dealers are writing the best deal sheets? Thanks for any info

Jeromeh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Picked up an AT4 from Robideaux Motors in Idaho at $300 over invoice. That's about $4k off MSRP. Call Pam and tell her Brian sent you. She will get you taken care of. Sure it was an 8 hour drive home, but it was in a brand new car and we got to enjoy the new vehicle.

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I've talked to them as well but for me it would be a 19 hour drive and just not practical. Shipping the car to AZ would cost almost $2K and then I'd still have to do something with my trade. So for some people it is probably a good option as long as you are willing to wait several months (which I am)....But for me I think I need to stay closer to home.

Picked up an AT4 from Robideaux Motors in Idaho at $300 over invoice. That's about $4k off MSRP. Call Pam and tell her Brian sent you. She will get you taken care of. Sure it was an 8 hour drive home, but it was in a brand new car and we got to enjoy the new vehicle.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have an order in with Robideaux. Order placed 3/31. I've spoken with both Pam and Marcey and they are 100% great to work with - Our SLE price was ~$3K off MSRP. Curious - when did you place your order?

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
We have an order in with Robideaux. Order placed 3/31. I've spoken with both Pam and Marcey and they are 100% great to work with - Our SLE price was ~$3K off MSRP. Curious - when did you place your order?
Did they give you an ETA on when they'd get to your name on the list based on their expected allocations?

Jeromeh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I first talked to them Feb 28th, took delivery April 8. I didn't order from scratch though, it was already accepted by GM when we put our deposit down.

And I echo your comments. This was the easiest car buying experience ever. They were awesome to work with.

A1onpoint

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We've been trying to find a dealer that's willing to accept an order for a yukon xl @ msrp here or around Florida and no luck. Robideaux Motors seem very nice to work with but they're way too far for us

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was their deposit refundable?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenTV GUy