Dealers Accepting under MSRP - Yukon Denali? (Texas or elsewhere?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supply/demand currently.
Won't be selling for under MSRP til atleast 2023, if all these supply chain issues/contraints keep happening.
I'm not so sure. I think towards the end of 2022 we'll see under MSRP. By the end of 2023, I think we'll be back to the days of significant discounts. The market space is about to get a bunch of new entrees that are either brand new or ramping up production:

1. Updated 2022 Ford Expedition in Spring 2022
2. Ramped up production of Jeep Wagoneer
3. 2023 Toyota Sequoia
4. 2023 Dodge Durango which is rumored to use a Ram 1500 chassis

jdskycaster

Reaction score
Very happy I won't be in the market for a couple of years or more which should get most of the kinks worked out of the supply chain. I cannot imagine paying MSRP for anything that was routinely being discounted 15-25% even with the increased trade values. From what I can see the used value of my vehicle may be up 20% at most but the hit on the new vehicle at MSRP would hardly make up for that. Dealers are making record profits on sales at the moment.

Brix

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
GM employe discounts accepted in Phoenix, $500 refundable deposit, required, anticipated delivery early Feb. I will be selling my 2021 6k miles.

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM employe discounts accepted in Phoenix, $500 refundable deposit, required, anticipated delivery early Feb. I will be selling my 2021 6k miles.
Why would you sell a truck with only 6K miles? Just curious....

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The AVERAGE sales price for Chevy hit $51K. Amazing. I'll be patient on grabbing a new vehicle (Yukon) at this point if I can't get a discount on the profit-laden MSRPs that GM and the rest are offering.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very happy I won't be in the market for a couple of years or more which should get most of the kinks worked out of the supply chain. I cannot imagine paying MSRP for anything that was routinely being discounted 15-25% even with the increased trade values. From what I can see the used value of my vehicle may be up 20% at most but the hit on the new vehicle at MSRP would hardly make up for that. Dealers are making record profits on sales at the moment.
People are going to get hosed in 2-3 years when they try to sell their used car. Completely underwater on them.

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People are going to get hosed in 2-3 years when they try to sell their used car. Completely underwater on them.
Only if they bought in the last year or 2. It won't matter much to someone like me who has had my Tahoe for over 8 years. The amount I lose on trade-in won't be anywhere near what I would lose buying at $10K over MSRP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094