Current Pricing - The Recalls effect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whoseanthony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am starting to look into getting a 2015 Yukon either SLT or Denali. Been seeing some decently equipped SLTs for MSRP $64k down to $60k on my local dealers sight and they have 1 Denali listed for $67k. wondering if anyone was able to get better pricing on the SLTs or Denali's cause of all the bad recall press.

Looking for SLT with:
-Premium Suspension
-Nav
-Sunroof
-2nd Row Buckets
-possible BluRay

I have seen a lot of people say when spending 60 why not 70 and get the Denali. I am looking for the deals though. Just curious what your mileage is in the current market before I start the real hunt.

Thanks!

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was my thinking. I wasnt about to spend 60K ish for a SLT when I got a Denali that MSRP @ $71,280 for $63,495. Deals are out there. That Denali that stickered for $67k should be able to be bought for right at $60K.

OP
OP
W

whoseanthony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A denali at $60 would be sweet. Seems I could probably push during the end of the mo and shoot for a goal of $50 for an slt and $60 on the denali

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10% off MSRP is employee pricing. I think that is the very lowest you are going to get.

Most have gotten supplier pricing. You can build and price here; gmfamilyfirst.com

OP
OP
W

whoseanthony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just closed the deal yesterday. Got an SLT white diamond/cocoa dune combo with pretty much every slt option, $67,210 sticker. Final price was $60,595.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just closed the deal yesterday. Got an SLT white diamond/cocoa dune combo with pretty much every slt option, $67,210 sticker. Final price was $60,595.

Great deal. Congrats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz