My New Suburban (cracking the code)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toomanyhobbies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long time no post by me. The time to replace my 2004 Tahoe has finally come. Last week I ordered a Suburban RST with only two options, the 6.2 and a sunroof. This results in having to get the package that includes the magnetic suspension and the dual exhaust, which is fine by me. Paid MSRP + free roof bars. I am very excited about this truck and that it comes with the magnetic suspension it will be like a truck version of my SS. However I don't love the styling, and was bummed out when looking at the 2021's and realizing that to get the 6.2 it was high country or denali and I was looking at close to $85K. Now the 6.2 is there for the rest of us, and my RST is more than just a trim package. I thought I would pass along this big difference with the 2022's.

jlo8720

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm a fellow 04 owner, its still my dd at 210k miles. I went under contract this week on a 22' Z71 w/ off road package.

Did your 04 give out?

beefcake83

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I also want the 6.2 and went with the RST. Sounds like it might be a loooong time before its built though. What did they tell you on the build date?