Color Match my Lower Valance? Fosscore's 06 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
image_zpsyjjlbnyc.jpg

Here's this Silverado in your color. The valance is still black/grey but I think the pic is dark enough makes it looks somewhat color matched. Imagine that with the lower air dam attached :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
image_zpsyjjlbnyc.jpg

Here's this Silverado in your color. The valance is still black/grey but I think the pic is dark enough makes it looks somewhat color matched. Imagine that with the lower air dam attached :thumbsup:

Good find. Thx.:rockit:

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to agree I think if you are wanting to keep the chrome bumper you need to paint both the air dam and lower valance a nice deep black or paint the valance blue then leave the lower valance black. Either way it looks great just getting nit picky.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to agree I think if you are wanting to keep the chrome bumper you need to paint both the air dam and lower valance a nice deep black or paint the valance blue then leave the lower valance black. Either way it looks great just getting nit picky.

Thank you sir. Nit picky is welcomed and appreciated. I know it will look great and the opinions are helpful. Sometimes even the little changes can make the biggest transformations. Even something as small/large as a valance color that sets off the front end even more with the grill and cap. Thx guys.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thx OHSIXX. You had good input with the last PTM parts. I also like the way NS's front paint scheme came out. The paint arrives tomorrow, so Thursday the parts go to the painters.

:Handshake: You have got a good eye for what looks good so I'm sure it will look :boobs:

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vote color match, not a Tahoe but you can see how my valence looks painted to match.
CCADD695-FBCE-403B-89C1-AB72DD6FCBF8_zpsgq0hdxgc.png

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paint arrived last night from Automotive Touch Up. The valance is off and headed to the painters with the bumper cap and rear Esky appliqués this morning.

I'm going to PTM the valance for now and leave the bumpers chrome. See how it looks. I will update the results with pictures in my build thread. Should be in 2 weeks as I have to go out of town. Perfect time to leave the front end dismantled.

Thx guys again your input. Much appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 27

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Good choice it should look pretty badass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amada