Color Match my Lower Valance? Fosscore's 06 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shortstock

Life is good today!
Reaction score
So you guys think color match the front chrome bumper. Leave the valance black. The air dam can stay or go (not sold yet on how it looks), but if stays on then it remains black like the valance? I know they appear different colors for some reason in the photos, but can work on that as needed.

What about the rear chrome bumper? Does that stay chrome or color match? Then the only chrome at that point will be the Esky roof rack.

Thx guys your input.
Man leave your chrome alone paint all plastics blue to match. That is a fresh clean subtle stock/custom look. You want that lil chrome to stay bright. Only looks right if your all black(murdered out). Plus just having chrome esky rack would look like an after thought. Unless you wanna sell it to me. LoL.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check his other thread man. It’s a full color match and probably the best looking nbs out there

Thx man. I just reread this thread from 3 years ago!! Wow! How far the Tahoe has come and 4 pages waffling over CMing. Lol

Below was a good model of inspiration and it was already posted twice in this thread so here’s the hat trick. @NeverSatisfied

:cheers:
CE951229-8A2E-47D3-ADB0-7C0D03B3D814.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amada