coil over conversion installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
04blackout

04blackout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not design a lift around the coilover setup?

ATM, cost... trying to keep it as cheap as possible for now, leaving the option to return to coil overs in the future

still trying to sell a house, so with 2 mortgage payments, every little bit counts

OP
OP
04blackout

04blackout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been awhile, had alot of stuff going on... but finally got it all put together and dialed in, even got my tow mirrors on :)

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like the sig pic. Completely different animal now.

What exactly did you end up buying for the lift? I am really contemplating lifting. Just want a change.

How high is your lift?

Pm me if you want.

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ride looks sick with the tow mirrors. I'm digging it! You need some roof running lights and bam, she'll looks sick!

OP
OP
04blackout

04blackout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the sig pic. Completely different animal now.

What exactly did you end up buying for the lift? I am really contemplating lifting. Just want a change.

How high is your lift?

Pm me if you want.

eBay keys and 2" rear spacers on stock rear coils, bilstein 5100 shocks all around

idk what the exact lift is, but the rear fenders are at 40.5" on 33's, front is a little lower... gotta have some rake for towing/hauling heavy loads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n