Circle D 300mm Triple Disk vs CVC BU60FHD for the 6L80 in my 2013 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
skpyle

skpyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been paying attention to your posts. Your Escalade has not turned out the way you wanted.

spyderrider

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the CVC unit in my 2012 and it’s been great for my needs with towing heavy often. Factory stall and I have a larger than stock cam but it has a smooth idle so no problems. It was recommended to me by a local indy transmission shop owner I trust.

The lockup clutch is robust and it’s also the same unit he installs in the 6L90 in HD trucks.
hey there, came across this thread and looking to replace the factory TCC on my 08. Could you tell me the part number, if you have that? thanks

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey there, came across this thread and looking to replace the factory TCC on my 08. Could you tell me the part number, if you have that? thanks
CVC model BU60FHD. Usually have to buy them through a transmission shop, but should be $500 or so.

spyderrider

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
CVC model BU60FHD. Usually have to buy them through a transmission shop, but should be $500 or so.
Thanks, I see Summit racing sells the same part number converter, but a different manufacturer. I wonder if they're the same ?

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score