Circle D TC 1800-2000 or 2200-2400 Stall ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickTransmissions

Sin City
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I clicked on your name and there was a link “the transmission bench” and it took me to a shop in Circleville, OH. Thought maybe you were close by.
Just tried clicking and it did the same thing for me...Clicked it again and took me to a location outside Tulsa.

That's fvxking weird...I didnt imbed any links into that sub-title so not sure where it's coming from...

Im actually in Vegas.

OP
OP
U

usaf27

Reaction score
Just tried clicking and it did the same thing for me...Clicked it again and took me to a location outside Tulsa.

That's fvxking weird...I didnt imbed any links into that sub-title so not sure where it's coming from...

Im actually in Vegas.
Glad I’m not to crazy. Lol

Jonmurphy

Reaction score
2016 Chevy Suburban
-Diablew Tune Only
-Superior Transmission cooler bypass
-112k miles
-Tow a boat in the summer

I need to replace my TC and most likely Transmission and I wanted to ask and see what everyone thought about a higher Stall speed?
Circled D on the phone recommended the "GM 300MM PRO SERIES 6L80 TORQUE CONVERTER" 2200-2400 stall speed.

Has anyone had experience with a higher stall speed for a 2016 burb? Would this be a good choice?

Thanks!
No! High stall converter will raise your average temperature about30%Is this what you want? Invest in a cooler And if I keep saying put a couple of car oil filters In your coolant line Get your micron filter filtration down to about 5 and your transmission live forever If you keep the temperature under 200 as well..... Murphy's law

OP
OP
U

usaf27

Reaction score
I put the 1800-2000 stall converter in. So far it’s been great. I had to have Black Bear Performance tune it though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts