Carrying extra fuel in an SUV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
vp (and about 10 others) make a dual jug holder/mount for those shaped jugs

You know... I saw these back when this thread was first made but disregarded them since they weren't what I was looking for at that moment.

Doesn't matter cuz I'm cheap and milk crates would have a dual purpose since I can carry my propane tanks in 'em.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plus milk crates are usually cheaper (free). I have about 5 I use around here.

Hence, my "cheap" comment. The problem now is finding some that are available. They used to be in abundance behind stores and the managers would almost beg you to take a few. Now, they've either been nabbed by idiots to make stairs for TikTok vids (and subsequently broken) or they're under the ässes of store cashiers sitting out back smoking weed.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
or they're under the ässes of store cashiers sitting out back smoking weed.

Ours sit's in front of the store on his. Real classy neighborhood this place turned into.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hence, my "cheap" comment. The problem now is finding some that are available. They used to be in abundance behind stores and the managers would almost beg you to take a few. Now, they've either been nabbed by idiots to make stairs for TikTok vids (and subsequently broken) or they're under the ässes of store cashiers sitting out back smoking weed.
sounds like you got it all figured out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts