Cargo mat that doesn't suck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewder

Reaction score
I'm looking for a cargo mat that's not made out of hard plastic, like Weathertech, so that my stuff doesn't slide all over the place. All of the ones made of hard plastic have this issue. Does anyone use one that's more "grippy"?

//Brew

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've used the Husky mat in a XL before, it was more rubbery than plastic but it had a smooth bottom and still slid around. Tried velcro to hold it in place but that didn't work either.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The mats themselves have places to cut out for the third row seats, and that holds them in place. I have a Husky liner and lay a moving blanket on top of it to help the dogs stay in one place.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get a full heavy carpeted mat from Lloyds mats if you don't haul anything that will spill. I have one for my 3rd row and it is a quality item. I use a full 2-3 row Husky mat for my main mat. a little slippery but not as bad as Weathertech. A full rubber mat would really be the ticket, but I don't think They exist....

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We just keep a Harbor Freight moving blanket folded up in the back. Real handy and it keeps stuff in place pretty well. Get dirty and throw it away, pretty cheap protection with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9