Can I add Nav easily (with just an sd card)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RockyMountainHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a decently optioned LT, but didnt opt for navigation. A really stupid reason that I miss having it (i had nav on my 2018 but never really used the nav) is that i miss having the speed limit on my center display....

I have the sd card reader in the center console, is it as easy as getting a new nav sd card and putting it in? Im reading that the vin-lock occurs after 5 ignition cycles on the newer models, although i dont know for sure thats true either... HELP!

LeonTexas

Reaction score
I have a decently optioned LT, but didnt opt for navigation. A really stupid reason that I miss having it (i had nav on my 2018 but never really used the nav) is that i miss having the speed limit on my center display....

I have the sd card reader in the center console, is it as easy as getting a new nav sd card and putting it in? Im reading that the vin-lock occurs after 5 ignition cycles on the newer models, although i dont know for sure thats true either... HELP!
Any update? Did the SD card work?? I also have an LT, rather just buy the SD nav Card

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe Belgium