Brembo brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THarber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Brembo set up for sale if any one is looking. See the classifieds on here.

THarber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your progress. As someone who is about to trade his 2009 Tahoe in because I've taken it to 3 different dealerships and all say that brakes are fine. I have 1.5" pedal travel before the brakes bite at all. Even then there is no way to modulate. After new front OEM calipers, new oem pads all around, new rotors, new oem brake booster, and multiple pressure bleeds including 2 at the dealer, I still have zero confidence in my brakes. Once you order this kit, how do you order replacement rotors or pads?
What about the brake bias? Is it too much in the front or causing it to lock up prematurely? I've had tons of GM products over the years but nothing had brakes this bad, IMHO
I would look towards the vacuum pump if the brake booster has been replaced already, also assuming new master cylinder. Something is obviously off. Did you do an ABS bleed after all of this? Just bleeding them is not the same. As far as the Brembo kit, the rotors are already on the after market and the pads are getting there. I have this kit and ended up with AC Delco pads at the time that were $350 a set but since I have seen them under $100 from aftermarket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike_16_denali