1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brembo brakes

Discussion in 'Performance' started by 87carl, Mar 24, 2021.

Sponsored By: Black Bear Performance
  1. petethepug

petethepug Full Access Member

Name:
    Michael
    The Vette logo is screen printed on the calipers. After powder coating them with color then clear, I’ll probably have the Corvette script put back on.

I don’t mind paying homage to the Escalade’s honey badger cousin. The classifieds in the vette forums are a better place to snatch the calipers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

the_tool_man and swathdiver like this.
  2. 91RS

91RS Full Access Member

Name:
    D
    Brembos installed. As expected the kit literally fell on with no BS. Took an hour from start to finish including bleeding. I didn’t get crazy with it yet but it definitely stops better than the EBC Yellowstuff pads (which are still on the rear and still ugly). The Brembos modulate better than the EBC pads which are grabby because they’re so aggressive. The pedal also feels better. So far I’m very happy.

D75CCE6F-2534-4EC8-924D-02F5835E7779.jpeg

Thrust, 87carl, the_tool_man and 2 others like this.
  3. petethepug

petethepug Full Access Member

Name:
    Michael
    Nice. Factory designed radial mount Brembo calipers that drop right in are a real treat.

Tha Centric rotors went on sale for $110 ea. shipped w/ the “save10” code. It shows they’re in stock for a brief moment too. It’d be a good idea to have a pair handy as the GM parts counter will rob you on these if needed in a pinch.

https://www.buybrakes.com/centric-120.62180-premium-brake-rotor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro