~ Booster, master, or? ~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
hydro booster would make a difference on pedal travel more because the hydro has a longer shaft for pressing against the mc piston. also get quicker pedal movement for less delay in panic braking.

OP
OP
nimrod.sixty9

nimrod.sixty9

Hold on, I got this.
Reaction score
hydro booster would make a difference on pedal travel more because the hydro has a longer shaft for pressing against the mc piston. also get quicker pedal movement for less delay in panic braking.

I know it will help/change the braking, however, there is no way this truck was like this stock. I would be happy with stock actually; but I know it isnt there.

Wondering what else is there...

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
if the engine was off when you did i would just say you exhausted the vacuum reserve still in the booster. is it still firm when the engine is running or did the firmly drop dramatically?

perhaps a feel a :doh2: coming here soon in your next response, no?

OP
OP
nimrod.sixty9

nimrod.sixty9

Hold on, I got this.
Reaction score
if the engine was off when you did i would just say you exhausted the vacuum reserve still in the booster. is it still firm when the engine is running or did the firmly drop dramatically?

perhaps a feel a :doh2: coming here soon in your next response, no?

No, this is while driving. I still need to test pumping with engine off to verify firmness then drop. That is how I do that right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali