Bombsquads 05 Denali build..... sorta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been having an issue with my HVAC

At no speed whatsoever will my fans blow. I'm pretty sure it's my blower motor but I am gonna check the fuse first this time

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea but from where. I need new foam for the back

Did you try the seat shop? When I had my OBS they had the lower seat foam and got the lower seat cover there. I need to replace the bottom one on the Esky actually haven’t looked around yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you try the seat shop? When I had my OBS they had the lower seat foam and got the lower seat cover there. I need to replace the bottom one on the Esky actually haven’t looked around yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard mixed reviews about them. With that they send vinyl when leather is ordered

And at I checked they didn't have seat back foam for our trucks

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I think the metal you feel is the metal rod that's in there that the hog rings are held to. Keeps the leather in place. If the foam was worn, it would look or feel crumbly. Doesn't look like that from the pic.

OP
OP
Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the metal you feel is the metal rod that's in there that the hog rings are held to. Keeps the leather in place. If the foam was worn, it would look or feel crumbly. Doesn't look like that from the pic.

The metal I feel is along th stitching of the tear on the first pic. Maybe you're right but the foam feels very flat in that area

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz