bolt stripped on front seat ..cant get it out :/

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
So I'm trying to get my front seats out so I can pull up the center console and the floor to run wiring...and the one of those damn star shaped bolts holding the drivers side seat down is stripped as hell my sockets are all slipping,,,any ideas?

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
You got a couple car battery's? 3 ran in series and you got a hillbilly welder. I used 2 sets f jumper cables when te bolt on my body mount snapped. Used some welding rod nd a makeshift face pretection and went to work. Now I got a 220 arch and a 110 mig welder and a real welding mask lol

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Damn you auto correct

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get a socket that will barely fit on the bolt then get you a hammer and beat it down on the bolt get your ratchet and remove bolt, you welcome

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
get a socket that will barely fit on the bolt then get you a hammer and beat it down on the bolt get your ratchet and remove bolt, you welcome

No offense Gzes but I like this idea much better lmao thank you very much I will surely try this this weekend when I give it another go

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
air hammer with chisel bit will cut right through the bolt. no access to air hammer use normal hammer and good sharp chisel.
Wear hearing and eye protection!!!!!

If you cut a groove down the side of the bolt deep enough you can use a pry bar to break it and open the bolt enough to slip it up over the stud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24