Bodywork, how to fix this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotCarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I let my brother borrow the Tahoe for a few weeks, he smashed it into one of his buddy's rigs and this happened. :disgust:

IMG_1130.jpg

The bumper mashed in the the metal and some of the paint is flaking off. How much is this to fix at a shop, and how would I go about fixing it myself?

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
take off bumper pound out from inside to outside and body filler and paint what is left.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Oh and :chair:the brother.

OP
OP
HotCarl

HotCarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What type of tool do I use to pound it out?

02YuNali916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
use a body hammer & dolly if you cant get to the back off it or else ull need a **** or screw a sliding hammer.... your gonna need body filler for sure

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
body hammers. Like this can get them at part stores.
2522010_lg.jpg

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive got dent like that from peing pulled into a tree in the woods. mine is worse though :/ im wiaitn for someone to rear end me so i can get it fixed lol you cant really get to it from the back that well if i can remmber well

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
ive got dent like that from peing pulled into a tree in the woods. mine is worse though :/ im wiaitn for someone to rear end me so i can get it fixed lol you cant really get to it from the back that well if i can remmber well

yea, theres the quarter panel blocking it. youll need to pull the dent with a studgun/spotwelder which ever you prefer to call it

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get $500 off your brother and call it a day....call it 4 wheeling battle wounds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n