Blackout fog lights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimr5454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.i am having a hard time finding a set of fog bezels or even a whole fog light kit.any recendations?

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you really wantd a bezel/cover?

or do you just want the fog to look dark when off?
if dark, you could try air tint or spray can tint. if whole light, Carid.com had some blacked out replacement options for the k2xx platform

OP
OP
jimr5454

jimr5454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you but those seem to be the light housing part only I am looking for the trim especially .trying to black out the trucks chrome

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these will be going in mine very soon ! already have the morimoto 2 stroke 3.0 led in the low beams

https://www.morimotohid.com/morimoto-chevrolet-square-xb-led-fog-lights?quantity=1

$252!!!

you’ll save $40+ here:
https://www.theretrofitsource.com/chevrolet-square-morimoto-xb-led-LF-CHEVSQ?quantity=1

Thank you but those seem to be the light housing part only I am looking for the trim especially .trying to black out the trucks chrome

For that your options are paint or vinyl.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know where to buy, that was just the first google option for reference. i ordered the head led's from TRS and have order numerous parts in the years past.

nick14226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking for black fog surrounds for my 17 Yukon as well. Ended up having them vinyl wrapped in gloss black, along with the other chrome trim. I had looked a little bit for the graphite edition bezels, although they seem to be more of a dark grey than black, but couldn’t find any on eBay at the time and figured they’d cost a fortune if I found them new.
C31C347A-0A70-4F2E-BD4F-E5B27735D532.jpeg

OP
OP
jimr5454

jimr5454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks really good . How long ago?and you wrapped the side chrome to right?held up ok so far ?did you do it or had someone do it?

nick14226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks really good . How long ago?and you wrapped the side chrome to right?held up ok so far ?did you do it or had someone do it?
Thanks! Almost 2 years ago, it’s holding up really well so far, slight sun fade but still blends pretty well with the gloss black paint (I only notice a difference in bright sunlight). I had it done professionally, actually did the GMC emblems successfully myself then crashed and burned trying to do the fog bezels, anything concave needs heat and gets tricky. I had the fog bezels done, border of grill, running boards, and window trim.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you are just blacking out the chrome, you can look up part #s for RST package

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts