BlackBear Performance Tuned 08' Burban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i REALLY need to stop procrastinating and do this. I came froma supercharged mustang and so sometimes i really wish that this car had just a LITTLE more umph to it.

HMMMM lowering or a BBTune

dheadv8q

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm signed up for Brunswick!

I've had my 07 Tahoe for 5 days. GMPP intake is on order and I will head up to GA in 3 weeks for a tune... I want to stay on 87 octane but since this is our 3rd vehicle behind the wife's Deville and my V8 quattro 5 speed play toy I can lose a little mpg and not sweat too hard.

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
I want to start tuning my 08 tahoe ls. So far I've put a gibson and looking to having black bear do the res any suggestions on other upgrades, also I Live in southen Cali how would I get some black bear tuning

thalacy12

Reaction score
What did you have to do before having it tuned at the show? I already emailed BB this week about setting up an appt at the show in MA but want to make sure I can get a jump on anything that needs to be done before hand.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Depending on your year vehicle and your upkeep, I would suggest cleaning your MAF and throttle body at the bare minimum. Make sure you have the octane fuel in the tank that you plan on running with the tune.

thalacy12

Reaction score
Ok Thanks, my exhaust and CAI should be installed by next wk depending on shipping. I'm running an 08 LTZ w/ 40k miles that I just bought. I had been running 87oct but will change up before the tune and after, higher octane the better? This is my 5th truck w/ the 5.3 but the first time I'm doing any mods other than exhaust.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn