Black Betty 2018 Z71 Silverado....build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shutters are a cool idea but hardly needed on a California car!
ya once I get the CAI I want and maybe a ported throttle body then I will get a blackbear tune for it and see if they can turn the shutters off, wont be long just waiting on money, buying this thing took most of my play money and all I want to do is play with it, lol. The Hellwig front sway bar should be here tomorrow and the 220amp alternator. Everything else I want is $300 a pop, the CAI is 300, the ported throttle body is 300, the bedliner is $300, I have the autocal already so I just need to pay for the tune and I believe that is 300, turn signal mirrors and harness for them is $740, window tint is probably going to be $250, tonneau cover is probably 300. good there is nothing I have to actually fix haha

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
ya once I get the CAI I want and maybe a ported throttle body then I will get a blackbear tune for it and see if they can turn the shutters off, wont be long just waiting on money, buying this thing took most of my play money and all I want to do is play with it, lol. The Hellwig front sway bar should be here tomorrow and the 220amp alternator. Everything else I want is $300 a pop, the CAI is 300, the ported throttle body is 300, the bedliner is $300, I have the autocal already so I just need to pay for the tune and I believe that is 300, turn signal mirrors and harness for them is $740, window tint is probably going to be $250, tonneau cover is probably 300. good there is nothing I have to actually fix haha
I never understood the concept of those plastic bed liners. People have put them in perfect beds, where they move around--water gets trapped between the plastic and metal, where once removed, that once perfect bed looks like hell. Have you ever thought about those spray in bed liners? They cause no damage, are permanent, and are amazing. Just something to think about.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never understood the concept of those plastic bed liners. People have put them in perfect beds, where they move around--water gets trapped between the plastic and metal, where once removed, that once perfect bed looks like hell. Have you ever thought about those spray in bed liners? They cause no damage, are permanent, and are amazing. Just something to think about.
ya, the bed on this truck has been used and it's all scratched up already, I have had a Duraliner in the other Silverado and it has held up to a beating and since it is a plastic liner no matter what I put in the back it doesn't mar or scratch anything. The Duraliner has a lifetime warranty so if I ever decide I don't like it I can always have a spray on liner put on later they are only $300 installed and takes a few minutes to put in

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the sway bar on but I'm going to have to order some articulated end links, to much of an angle it's squishing the bushing to nothing

IMG_20191022_161946.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman