Big Show March 27th Visalia CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK guys,this is a huge show,last year thee were over 1100 entries in this show and they are perdicting 1500 this year
Its in Visalia CA which is north of Bakersfield about half way to Fresno,you can find info on this show by looking up Danger Zone 2010,I will be there so if you make it come by and say hi

OP
OP
imtbear69

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup that be the one,i was last year with my Lincoln and took first place in the 2 door domestic class aint she pretty ,this year there are no classes just the top 100

Attachments

• DSCN0023.JPG
    DSCN0023.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice!! Hopefully you get something this year. I grew up in Corcoran(30mins from visa) and moved to AZ about 2 years ago.

OP
OP
imtbear69

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool,well we will see,i just put this truck together last year and only did one small show but took first for SUV so keep your fingers crossed

Mauro

Fresno State Bulldog
Reaction score
I'm gonna try to go, but not showing.....better plan on getting there EARLY if you're gonna try and show.....last year guys that go to the park at 5 AM were turned away because of space :(

OP
OP
imtbear69

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got there,about 545 and got in but i will be thee early this year lol

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nevermind, one of my godsons birthday party is that day, so im not going to make it. Its also my best friends birthday, and thats why i was going to go to kick it with him. Oh well, maybe next year or havoc later this year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V2Tahoe