Best tire shine?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DStockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black magic but apply with a curved sponge to help with the splatter

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334149599.816391.jpg
i always use this stuff called cover all they sell it at orallys its silcone i like it but id let it dry for a little while before driving

Cover All is real good (5 stars) and it is an aerosol. Best if spray on tire dressing applicator in a area with out a wind draft, say inside garage and wipe on tires. Having a blk truck, when you get to spraying Cover All directly on the tire it leaves over spray on truck and those spots irritate me. Cover All is made by Superior Products and I have been using their products for a while. They have tons of detailing supply's I get through my partner which sales to a lot of the hand car washes in Chicago. They have auto air freshener in all scents. But back to the tire shine, that's the one I use and at the moment O'rileys is the only place I see that stocks it, and cheaper than the Endurance by Meguiars that I used to use. You can see tire in picture and when after a few days just take old rag and wipe tire and shine is still there, and just keep that rag for later wipes and it will keep some of the product in rag and gives it a nice shine for future wipe.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

SC88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use Armor All Extreme tire gel... I usually apply it at night or when I know I won't be driving for atleast a few hrs so it can dry. No sling if done correctly.

For those using the spray how do you keep it off your wheels?

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use a tire dressing applicator, just spay onto it then wipe tire.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

gilbo

Reaction score
Chemical Guys:
Natural Shine Pleasant Matte Shine Dressing

Absolutely NO sling and gives off a silky sheen look.

No, it's a cream that you would use an applicator or rag to apply. The picture on the right of my sig shows the finish it leaves.

Here's another pic of the tire dressing on a low profile tire. I love working on this car. :)

IMG_3219.gif
IMG_3224.gif
IMG_3229.gif

i just received my bottle of natural tire shine, i like it so far , just the right touch, no sling, not messy, easy to apply

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Got the armor all hot shine stuff with the sponge applicator. Works pretty good. I think it is really important to use a good wheel and tire cleaner first. I got the armor all cleaner for tires and used that all over. 10 days and tires are still shiny.

mmeachem

Reaction score
I recently used Meguires Endurance Gel

Applied @4pm and wiped
Took the truck out in the morning hit the highway and had tire shine all over the body and even the windows

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts