Best tire shine?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...and not the kind that splashes all over the exterior paint when driving. :emotions122: Been happy using Mothers FX Tire Shine but want something with a little more lasting shine.

Any suggestions? TIA

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like using Black Magic. It stays shiny for quite a while and I haven't noticed it getting anything on the paint. I use it almost exclusively since I found it about 6 years ago...

slowstang305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meguiars HOT SHINE Tire spray is what I use now with great results. I used to use the thick tire gels from black magic and others but they would always fly off the car and leave stains on my paint. So far I have had great luck with this one.

OP
OP
ELIM

ELIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will look into the suggestions. I don't the want super wet look just a good shine and one that will last between washes.

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the meguires foam leaves a slight shine and cleans the tire as well. No slinging problems I've encountered

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
Yea I hate that crap. Every time I would take it to a car wash they would put some tire shine on. Looked really good and stayed shiny for a while but would get all over the fender flare's

cotton

Reaction score
i always use this stuff called cover all they sell it at orallys its silcone i like it but id let it dry for a little while before driving

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts