Best tire shine?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got some new kind. Turtle wax F2 spray foam. It's terrible. I hated applicator kind with tires this size it takes forever. Might go back to the good ole armor all foam.

I've notice that using a $2 2" disposable paint brush works great to apply the tire shine. You can spray it on the tire and spread it with the brush or spray the tire shine on the brush and apply it.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DTAILS...can you put that in any kind of spray bottle to apply it??

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DTAILS...can you put that in any kind of spray bottle to apply it??

No, it's a cream that you would use an applicator or rag to apply. The picture on the right of my sig shows the finish it leaves.

Here's another pic of the tire dressing on a low profile tire. I love working on this car. :)

IMG_3219.gif
IMG_3224.gif
IMG_3229.gif

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being a cream is it messy at all? I love the finish it leaves and the "no sling" intrigues me :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice!!! I'll have to put this on my list of stuff to order. I want to try something new :)

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the Adams Super VRT. Its like a lotion or cream that doesn't have the tires looking super shiny or wet. Just the right amount of sheen IMO. Plus it last damn near forever!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz