Belltech - sent me used, uninstallable parts!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cantrepeat

Reaction score
Grr, and it's Christmas Eve so I'm not getting this install done for a few days.

I ordered a lowering kit for my 2019 Tahoe RST, part #1019 and the knuckles are used!! The lower left ball joint mount is so galled it wont even seat on the ball joint!! They didn't even clean the grease off the knuckle!

belltech1.jpg

belltech2.jpg

Now I'm stuck with a Tahoe sitting on jack stands!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As wjburken uses in his signature line, which I absolutely love...

"Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted."

I am really sorry to read about your receiving used parts, and I certainly understand your frustration in not being able to move forward with an important planned project for your truck.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grr, and it's Christmas Eve so I'm not getting this install done for a few days.

I ordered a lowering kit for my 2019 Tahoe RST, part #1019 and the knuckles are used!! The lower left ball joint mount is so galled it wont even seat on the ball joint!! They didn't even clean the grease off the knuckle!

belltech1.jpg

belltech2.jpg

Now I'm stuck with a Tahoe sitting on jack stands!

That stinks. Time to find something else to do, make the best of it.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Well, today is the day for a call to them to chew some ass. Pics will prove your point and since you have installed them I would ask for some price concession from them.

OP
OP
Cantrepeat

Cantrepeat

Reaction score
I think the thing that bothers me most here, is the fact I could have gotten the kit for $200 less on Amazon. But, I went to the source which cost me more in price and shipping along with a 7 day delivery. I would expect returns to be inspected and something like this not to be resold as new.

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I would've been on the phone first thing in the morning raising hell. Return label, next day air for the new item, possible discount... if not return label, return that shit and buy it else where

OP
OP
Cantrepeat

Cantrepeat

Reaction score
I did just that but it was Christmas Eve and no one was answering the phones.

Once I cooled down a bit I took a closer look at the galling hoping I could clean it up. Most of it just flaked out with a small screwdriver and the rest came off with some light sanding with 220 wet and dry. I've got an appointment to get the alignment done at 2:30 today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645