Belltech 1019 2/4 drop… rear end is high, too high??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slupie

Reaction score
Thanks so much. This definitely does help! I am going to show to the bf so he can do it.

Also I’m kind of miffed that the belltech instructions say to put it at 3inches. But oh well, so relieved to have found what the problem is.
Reread the instructions, it is supposed to be 3" from the center of the rod eye to center of rod eye. I have just installed the same kit few months ago and mine dropped about 3" in the rear. Did you mark the level sensors as the instructions said to make sure it's back in the correct position?

OP
OP
D

dani_yellz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Reread the instructions, it is supposed to be 3" from the center of the rod eye to center of rod eye. I have just installed the same kit few months ago and mine dropped about 3" in the rear. Did you mark the level sensors as the instructions said to make sure it's back in the correct position?
I believe he did mark them.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for posting the solution to your issue. Our collective knowledge base has been increased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442