Belltech 3/4 lowering kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For 3/4 djm offers spindles/springs or just lower a arms :) i can save you some loot thas for sure. in rear also flip kit djm

2006YUKIE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
does a 2006 yukon xl 4 dr have torsion bolts to lower the front?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
does a 2006 yukon xl 4 dr have torsion bolts to lower the front?

yes it does but also you can use spindles for 2 inches or djm 3 inch lower a arms for 3 inches.

Suecyde

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey man. I live in San Jose...and I am looking for info on a drop on a 99 Tahoe LS 4 Door w/ tow package if that makes a difference. I do not want to cut any frame or weld anything on.. I prefer straight part swaps/ bolt ons.

I want to to sit level and a bit lower. but not scraping on speed bumps lower. For now I will probably only run the stock 15" wheels and tires.... but may in the future do some 17s. I would like to improve the handling (for what improvements can be made on a SUV)... but still keep it family friendly.

What do you recommend along with pricing and install rate. thanks.

This would be nice.
Belltechtahoe.jpg

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey man. I live in San Jose...and I am looking for info on a drop on a 99 Tahoe LS 4 Door w/ tow package if that makes a difference. I do not want to cut any frame or weld anything on.. I prefer straight part swaps/ bolt ons.

I want to to sit level and a bit lower. but not scraping on speed bumps lower. For now I will probably only run the stock 15" wheels and tires.... but may in the future do some 17s. I would like to improve the handling (for what improvements can be made on a SUV)... but still keep it family friendly.

What do you recommend along with pricing and install rate. thanks.

This would be nice.
Belltechtahoe.jpg

before anything can you do me a favor and measure the truck from ground to fenderlip all around?? Tell me that and I can dial the kit right in for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21RST