Battery Tender with De-sulfication Built It

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great thread....

I have a BMW battery that's sat in the trunk all winter and I'll probably need a good way to clean/charge it up over the regular charger I have.

Also: https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/automotive-battery-group-48-odyssey-48-720

This is the battery I recently bought. Supposedly it's one of the better ones out there, and this was the best price I could find. The great thing about FCP Euro is that they have their own parts replacement guarantee on anything/everything they sell (on top of mfg. warranty), and once your parts fail they will replace them for free (you cover shipping).

Nice. I'd go with that over a Red Top.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Schumacher SC1281 after trying out several others. I landed on it because I sometimes need to charge the RV house battery quickly from the generator when we're boondocking, and the charging circuit in the house converter is crap. This charger works better than any I've ever owned and brought the RV battery back to life last year after a deep discharge. No other charger I owned at the time (Battery Tender, NOCO, Viking) would do it, but this one did.

View attachment 398908

Just bought this. Thanks for the recommendation.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the Yukon not use side posts? I hope that isn't a dumb question...

I'm looking for AGM batteries to add to my Silverado build.

OP
OP
Joseph Garcia

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to thank all of you again for responding to my inquiry regarding battery chargers/tenders. Much appreciated.

I ended up purchasing a Pulse XC400 charger/tender, and it is now working on my tractor's battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staffie