As close as I can get to OEM front shocks??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mountie

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya so would $365 or $389 something around there which is one price i saw with a quick search, usually on a purchase price like that the shipping is free.
i'm poor I can't afford to over pay for anything i'm always looking for the best deal, lol
It's the evening right now.... I'll check around tomorrow. I can still cancel the purchase.

OP
OP
mountie

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya so would $365 or $389 something around there which is one price i saw with a quick search, usually on a purchase price like that the shipping is free.
i'm poor I can't afford to over pay for anything i'm always looking for the best deal, lol
Same price ( Jeg's, Suspension Connection & Summit )..... $ 531.92. plus shipping.

Hellwig is just a few bucks different.

I am also cautious about what I spend my money on....... But when I buy something, I prefer to get the best quality. I checked around.... plus, it's a part that will last forever.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same price ( Jeg's, Suspension Connection & Summit )..... $ 531.92. plus shipping.

Hellwig is just a few bucks different.

I am also cautious about what I spend my money on....... But when I buy something, I prefer to get the best quality. I checked around.... plus, it's a part that will last forever.
I guess I was wrong on the price I was seeing the front one for somewhat cheaper, and a lot of places show out of stock. I think the last time I bought the rear one it was like $365 off of amazon.
I have a rear one sitting out in the garage for the silverado but those are a different design because the pickup has leaf springs

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You thought you were wrong, but you were mistaken! ;)
ya, when shopping online and you input specific information, you would think you would get specific information back but nope......you gotta wade thru the bs "sponsored" links, wrong photos, out of stock, back ordered, etc, etc :mad:

OP
OP
mountie

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya, when shopping online and you input specific information, you would think you would get specific information back but nope......you gotta wade thru the bs "sponsored" links, wrong photos, out of stock, back ordered, etc, etc :mad:
That can be frustrating...... But, I run Mozilla Firefox, and use DuckDuckGo as my search engine, and it's a very 'clean' search.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts