Anyone in Oregon or Washington interested in a BB tune?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't talked with Black Bear yet but was testing the waters on how many others in Oregon might be interested in getting Justin out here and getting their trucks tuned, I know I am about ready and possibly 3 others that I work with. Lets see who's interested, I hear that we need 10+ people for him to come out!!

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Someone on gmfs was trying to gauge interest on this as well. I think he was in Portland? If you want to hop back on the boat and be an organizer as well, I have no problem with that.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will see what I can do, I would really like to get mine done!! Thanks!!

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Do you remember what the members name was on there, tried to find the post on there to ask him but can't find it!

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!!!!

So, anyone from Oregon or Washington, I would like to set one up somewhere around Portland, please let me know!!!

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would encourage you to post up on multiple forums to try to get as much interest as possible.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See what you can drum up from up there, I am working on fellas down here, let me know!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667