Anyone in Oregon or Washington interested in a BB tune?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
See if you can't find a place with a better dyno (ie. an inertia dyno), for more true to life results.

Donkey Punch

Panantukan
Reaction score
See if you can't find a place with a better dyno (ie. an inertia dyno), for more true to life results.

I just may do that! I know there are several people in and around the portland area that do dyno testings... just no websites to check them out in. Im sorta close to a chasis dyno up here in North dakota but im going back home soon and don't have the time to set it up and get some runs..:ehcapt: Say Jenna, Have you and Justin thought about having your own dyno testing?

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We do have access to a dyno but it is out in CA, he holds his So Cal meets at that shop and offers dyno tuning/testing. He also teaches EFILive on a dyno at various shops.

There are some things in the works for us to have dyno facilities on site though. But that is not happening for a bit...

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey just curious to see if you or any other guys down by portland have ever been to AUTO REPAIR SPECIALTIES, I see they have a dynojet at their facitlity in Gresham and or Sandy also. I may take a run down there and get a few runs in sometime in the near future. If you've heard or them etc I'd like to know any good/bad info on them.

No, never heard of them, sorry! I'll try to check them out and let you know anything I find out!

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

koo, well we still need more Oregonians to sign up!!

Yeah, we need more, just talked with my dad last night, when he goes back to work he is gonna talk to a few guys that have Yukons and one Avalanche and see if they are interested!! But right now I have 3, still need more!!! Cmon fellas, lets make this happen!!!

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a few more interested fellas wanting a BB Tune, probably up to 5 or even 6 so far, anyone else? Cmon, need at least 10 people!!

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, we are getting somewhere on here finally, got 2 on here (maybe a third that showed interest earlier just waiting for confirmation) that wanna do it and I have 3 so far including myself, so might be 6 at the end of today!!

1) Myself
2) Tahoe03mm
3) Crazy Al
4) Earl
5) Jay
6) Conor ?????
7)
8)
9)
10)

My dad knows of 4 guys at work that have eligible trucks and he is gonna ask them when he goes back to work, so I might be adding some of them here soon too!! Keep it going fellas, any help is appreciated and needed at this point, lets make this happen!!

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting is :supergay:, cmon fellas and ladies, we are getting close, just a few more!!

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BUMP!! My exhaust is on the way, still need a few more folks to join in!!

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just another friendly BUMP!! My exhaust sounds killer, now it just needs a tune!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700