Anyone in Oregon or Washington interested in a BB tune?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01yukonslt

need more deebeeeez!
Reaction score
i so would if i had this thing paid off an in person tune would be ideal for me anyone know a price range for the in person tune?

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Black Bears website, there is a link to it on the right side of this page and it will tell you the prices for what you have!! Are you located in Oregon or Washington?

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just letting everyone know that I have 10 guys now with 2 on the fence, the email to get things going offically has been sent to Blackbear!! Let me know if you wanna join in with us, we would love to see ya!! I will post again with any additional info as soon as I find out (such as location and dates)!!

Chris

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the date for the meet is going to be June 18-20th, we just need a place to meet that is close to the Sea-Tac airport in Washington to get the tuning done, does anyone know of good location to make this happen, probably close to I-5? If so, could you please let me know!! As soon as we know of a good place and BB approves of it, we can get an official BlackBear thread to keep track of the progress and deposits!

Thanks,

Chris

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated List:

1) Rivieraracing (myself)
2) Crazy Al (Tahoeyukonforum.com)
3) 01yukonslt (Tahoeyukonforum.com)
4) Earl (friend of mine)
5) Hoss416 (Z71.com)
6) Z71Bowtie (Z71.com)
7) Conor (Tahoeyukonforum.com)
8) Chevyboy 96 (GMTruckClub.com)
9) Wcortesi (GM-Trucks.com)
10) Dave ix (Performancetrucks.com)
11) Tracey (friend of mine)
12) ??? Jay ??? (friend of mine)
13) ??? Scott??? (friend of mine)
14) ?? RounderK5 ?? (Z71.com)

Retunes:

1) Tahoe03mm
2) HokieHigh

I'm still finding more guys and still have a few others on the fence as of today, might actually have enough here soon to have a separate Oregon and Washington meet!! Keep asking around guys, would need another 4 people per state to make the separate meets happen as it sits now. I will be a swing vote for whatever state needed a last person to make it happen (I would go to both meets if that happened anyways!!:) )
If an Oregon meet would happen, it will take place at the IKEA parking lot just down the street from PDX, but as it sits now the combined meet will take place up by Sea-Tac!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The location is set guys, stay tuned tomorrow for the official thread!!!

:party33::party33::party33::party33::party33:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700