anyone getting pricing below MSRP on orders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ttttttt unit

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have received a few MSRP quotes on diesel 2023 Suburban and Tahoes, but curious if anyone has locked in an order below MSRP on these? About to place and order and want to check and see what folks have been getting. Thanks

OP
OP
T

ttttttt unit

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
are you saying you are a GM employee and received pricing?
i have been asking dealers but nobody wants to honor the supplier/friends/family pricing (i have a friend at GM)

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have family members that work for GM. Employee discount is like 9.1% off msrp. It really depends where u live and also if u want a diesel you’ll have to probably order and call around until u find dealer that will honor friends discount, but you may be waiting in line a while just to place order. Or search the Chevy inventory every morning for a diesel and call on every one, u may get lucky, my cousin just did recently on a diesel Tahoe

BDM3

Reaction score
I am using the gm supplier discount through my work, you just have to find the right dealer. I’m in south Florida and we used it on my wife’s Tahoe. I have a Yukon on order here as well with the first dealer I went to honoring it. I also have a escalade on order using it but that was a lot harder to find a dealer. Had to put it in in Indianapolis for that one. Also some won’t allow it on a vehicle on the lot but will allow it on an order so be sure to ask.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I bought a 22’ Denali last year in SE MI with GM Friends and Family discount. PM me if you’re looking there.

Steebu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any GM employees need a friend? Happy to take you on fishing trips up and down the Oregon coast as a “thanks for letting me be your friend (and use your discount)” gesture.

OP
OP
T

ttttttt unit

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
any dealers on the west coast or just western half of US that accept orders for supplier pricing? i’ve called around WA and ID without luck… ideally looking for a larger dealer as they should have more allocation, in theory

DLAv8r

Reaction score
Ordered our 3.0L Denali Yukon a few weeks ago using GM supplier discount. I would absolutely hunt around as there is no need to pay MSRP in this current environment short of wanting an Escalade or Denali Ultimate.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any dealers on the west coast or just western half of US that accept orders for supplier pricing? i’ve called around WA and ID without luck… ideally looking for a larger dealer as they should have more allocation, in theory
Smaller dealers are the way to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972