Anyone else with a TPW of 7/18?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Joneill89

Reaction score
So I just stumbled upon this video that shows all the features and capabilities of the vinview program. At the end of the video, he says the dealer has to pay for the software. Now it makes complete sense that the info I get from my dealer is extremely limited and why they can't give me an ETA or any specific information on my order. Some dealers probably don't even have the vinview software.

Just now seeing this. It does make plenty of sense!

This morning I chatted and got the same BS "produced. No shipping update. No event code. Contact your dealer". So then I called the 800 number and was told it was pulled for quality control but the person had literally no other information. At this point I am convinced no one knows anything. Also- last I heard it was in Dallas and I woke up to the news saying Dallas had record flooding. I will call dealership tomorrow.

Any updates on your end?

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This morning I chatted and got the same BS "produced. No shipping update. No event code. Contact your dealer". So then I called the 800 number and was told it was pulled for quality control but the person had literally no other information. At this point I am convinced no one knows anything. Also- last I heard it was in Dallas and I woke up to the news saying Dallas had record flooding. I will call dealership tomorrow.

Any updates on your end?
I got an email response from GM. The same generic response I get from the chat lol. Other than that, nothing.

c21ban

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got an update today on mine. At 4300 so finally moving. TPW was 7/18 and was just sitting but on the train now and heading my way.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Any updates on your end?
Just so y’all know GM chat after the vehicle is built is no help. Your salesman is best contact to check vinview which I believe is updated Tuesdays and thursdays. And yes they usually get an eta and they’re iffy, my truck was delivered 7 days after eta date. So it’s a rough estimate cuz they are short on truckers and when they come off the train there’s no telling when they leave, usually first ones off the train at their state drop off point (Flint, MI for me) are the last to leave on a truck for the dealership. First in last out, last in first out. And that can delay delivery by I’m sure up to a week.

OP
OP
J

Joneill89

Reaction score
I don't understand why they say things like "any day now" when it hasn't even shipped???

Spoke to GM chat and my dealership today and nothing has changed. Still sitting on a lot in Dallas. It is complete. Not waiting for parts or quality control. Just waiting to ship according to both ‍♀️

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why they say things like "any day now" when it hasn't even shipped???

Spoke to GM chat and my dealership today and nothing has changed. Still sitting on a lot in Dallas. It is complete. Not waiting for parts or quality control. Just waiting to ship according to both ‍♀️
I know right. Dealers act so uninterested because they know if you don't buy your order, it's gonna sell within a few days to someone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia