Anyone else with a TPW of 7/18?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Joneill89

Reaction score
Order has arrived.
NO WAY!!!!!!! Did you even know it shipped or get confirmation that it did? I am so excited for you! Now send some of that good luck my way because according to everyone mine is still sitting in Grand Prairie, TX.

Post pics when you pick up!!

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO WAY!!!!!!! Did you even know it shipped or get confirmation that it did? I am so excited for you! Now send some of that good luck my way because according to everyone mine is still sitting in Grand Prairie, TX.

Post pics when you pick up!!
Thank you. When I talked to the dealer last Saturday according to them it was still in Texas. I've heard numerous stories of other orders showing up out of nowhere. I probably won't get any sleep tonight lol.

OP
OP
J

Joneill89

Reaction score
Thank you. When I talked to the dealer last Saturday according to them it was still in Texas. I've heard numerous stories of other orders showing up out of nowhere. I probably won't get any sleep tonight lol.
I won't be able to sleep for you! Do you pick up tomorrow?

OP
OP
J

Joneill89

Reaction score
Lol. I almost was able to pick it up today but they had to install the performance exhaust. Just got approved for the lease so I go tomorrow at noon.
Random- but did they ever tell you where in TX your vehicle was? I'm being told mine is in Grand Prairie and wondering if this is another Midlothian type of holding lot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts