Anyone else with a TPW of 7/18?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
@ColeBlooded ask them for the "vinview". That provides in transit gps ping locations and tentative eta updates.

And yes, these people working at the dealerships are not really Sales people, and will have a rude awakening whenever inventories get back to the new normal, and they actually need to provide some kind of customer service to sell a vehicle.

c21ban

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Newport News VA @Joneill89 and thanks. Yesterday it was in Alabama or Mississippi (forgot what the dealer told me) and hoping it arrives before EOM but as long as it’s moving, that’s a good thing

Last edited:

cjlewis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What state are you in? I'm in MD...checking with dealer on my delivery date.

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine had an 8/31 ETA a few days ago now it has no ETA. Ughhhhh
Dang. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I'm happy to have some type of update. I would imagine if you get an ETA it's acknowledged by the shipper and it's not burried behind 100 other vehicles.

OP
OP
J

Joneill89

Reaction score
Dang. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I'm happy to have some type of update. I would imagine if you get an ETA it's acknowledged by the shipper and it's not burried behind 100 other vehicles.
I really hope yours is correct! Did they say that it actually shipped?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
champion313