Anyone else with a TPW of 7/18?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had it previously been at 4000? Also how often do you message them? I always feel like I'm bugging them
Yea. I've been asking chat daily since last week. It's been going back and forth from 4000 to 4300. I don't care about bugging them. It's their job lol.

OP
OP
J

Joneill89

Reaction score
Yea. I've been asking chat daily since last week. It's been going back and forth from 4000 to 4300. I don't care about bugging them. It's their job lol.
Ok this makes me feel better haha. I messaged tonight but it says it's closed? I'll try tomorrow morning and update!

OP
OP
J

Joneill89

Reaction score
Any update on your end? The last two days I've gotten someone who says "due to process changes we are no longer able to provide this information" when I ask for the event code. I'm so sick of these people lol

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any update on your end? The last two days I've gotten someone who says "due to process changes we are no longer able to provide this information" when I ask for the event code. I'm so sick of these people lol
4300 again. I saw a post from someone on the Cadillac forum with a tpw of 7/18 and they just got a ETA of 8/28.

So I'm hoping everyone with a 7/18 tpw will have theirs by the end of the month or maybe the first week of September depending on the distance from Arlington.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Usually when it gets built and to shipping codes(4000) GM chat is no longer any help. Your salesman can look at vin view I believe it’s called and see the eta date and also where it’s at on a map. Mine tracked my truck and could see it move from Indians to flint. My silverado took about 4 weeks to be delivered from build date from Indiana to michigan

OP
OP
J

Joneill89

Reaction score
Still on logistics hold.
So I've been chatting nearly everyday and it's been bouncing around from 4000-4300 and some days they tell me they can't even give me an event code. This morning I got:

"
Thank you for patiently waiting, Nicholas. Your vehicle has been produced. It is currently bayed in Vehicle Distribution Center in Dallas TX, waiting for shipment heading to Arlington TX. At this time, we do not have an update for shipping. Your dealership has the tools available to see when the shipping status has been updated.

Please be confident that the right people are taking the right steps to ensure you receive only the highest quality product. Your reference number for our conversation today is 9-8189864933. Aside from this, is there anything else I can assist you with?"

I'm so confused. Why would it go back to Arlington?

OP
OP
J

Joneill89

Reaction score
Usually when it gets built and to shipping codes(4000) GM chat is no longer any help. Your salesman can look at vin view I believe it’s called and see the eta date and also where it’s at on a map. Mine tracked my truck and could see it move from Indians to flint. My silverado took about 4 weeks to be delivered from build date from Indiana to michigan
See my below comment. Any ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo