Anyone else with a TPW of 7/18?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've been chatting nearly everyday and it's been bouncing around from 4000-4300 and some days they tell me they can't even give me an event code. This morning I got:

"
Thank you for patiently waiting, Nicholas. Your vehicle has been produced. It is currently bayed in Vehicle Distribution Center in Dallas TX, waiting for shipment heading to Arlington TX. At this time, we do not have an update for shipping. Your dealership has the tools available to see when the shipping status has been updated.

Please be confident that the right people are taking the right steps to ensure you receive only the highest quality product. Your reference number for our conversation today is 9-8189864933. Aside from this, is there anything else I can assist you with?"

I'm so confused. Why would it go back to Arlington?

Probably for QC or missing chips.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See my below comment. Any ideas?
Contact your salesman, they should be able to see the most information. If it says MP next to the event code, sorry for your luck. Usually that means missing something or chip hold. For example my brother in laws Silverado was built third week of June, it’s been on a hold (MP) for a interior hood liner

OP
OP
J

Joneill89

Reaction score
Contact your salesman, they should be able to see the most information. If it says MP next to the event code, sorry for your luck. Usually that means missing something or chip hold. For example my brother in laws Silverado was built third week of June, it’s been on a hold (MP) for a interior hood liner
Ok just called and he said it says "pending dispatch" but no other info. It does not say MP and appears to be a completed vehicle. Build date of 7/20 so I'm still unsure of what the holdup is. Just had my 4th baby and moved to North Dakota. Currently driving a 2WD midsized SUV and need this car to arrive yesterday because I refuse to drive my current vehicle once the snow starts

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok just called and he said it says "pending dispatch" but no other info. It does not say MP and appears to be a completed vehicle. Build date of 7/20 so I'm still unsure of what the holdup is. Just had my 4th baby and moved to North Dakota. Currently driving a 2WD midsized SUV and need this car to arrive yesterday because I refuse to drive my current vehicle once the snow starts
Well if it doesn’t say MP that’s good. Probably quality control checks. Here’s a list of codes, idk if you’ve seen these.
8EAE86B3-4E94-4788-9837-2820C026D69D.jpeg
3D1AE420-9F99-40BC-9190-0C84D2121D97.jpeg

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any updates on your end? Mines still sitting in Dallas according to dealership and GM chat
Chat says 4D00 as of today. I'm going to wait another day or 2 to call my dealer.

I had a forum member check the status a couple of days ago and was told the ETA was actually August 7th. If true, it's very late.

OP
OP
J

Joneill89

Reaction score
Chat says 4D00 as of today. I'm going to wait another day or 2 to call my dealer.

I had a forum member check the status a couple of days ago and was told the ETA was actually August 7th. If true, it's very late.
A forum member on here? I need them to check mine lol.

Where are you located? I'm in ND

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269